16.2.14

Purple lips


Hello guys, I hope you're having a wonderful month. I wore my favorite caramel coat to have dinner and catch up with a friend of mine a few weeks ago. I've had this coat for quite a while and i'm pretty sure you're used to seeing it by now. I got mail from a reader asking to purchase it off me but until I'm able to find another, this is not leaving my closet anytime soon. With that said, right after this blog post I will be uploading items ready for purchase on the 'Shop my Closet' tab of this blog.

This hair install was my first brazillian hair install and I loved every part of it. I had it in for two months and the hair still felt like new. The length of the hair varied between 22-16inches and if you're looking for some to purchase, contact me for a discounted quote.


This lipstick has turned out to be so much fun to wear. The hesitation to try it out was huge but eventually caved. It's a mix of the 'wet n wild' 919B (vamp it up/style vamp) and 'cover girl' TrueShine 485 (watermelon shine).
Caramel coat// Black lights (fleece-lined for warmth)// h&m purse// Black bootie// h&m black infinity scarf
This was a great night. I hope you're having a wonderful month, continue to stay blessed and fabulous. You can follow the page on facebook here and check out the instagram here. Thanks for reading, xox.

3 comments:

Velma Williams said...

Looking good in the purple lipstick hun :)

Yara Mel said...

love the lipstick and your winter colors :D

http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/02/kul-streets.html

Tanya said...

I love the purple lips.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk