How to Plan an outfit...
Hello lovelys, i hope you're all doing fabulous.
As ladies and even some of the fellas all face the crisis of "oh my gosh i have nothing to wear" but don't sweat it cuz even stylists and fashionistas face this at times. It can be a struggle trying to find just the right outfit, especially when you really want to look different and stand out of the bunch and still look trendy and fashionable. Remember, you don't always have to buy a different outfit everytime you go out unless you really want to go broke lol.
If you have a big night out or an event that you really want to look great for, its very necessary to plan ahead for the outfit. I know most people try to act out like they never really plan their outfits but most of the time they do trust me. For me, its become more of a subconscious thing that i don't even realize that i'm doing because its become a part of me. So here are just a few pointers to know. Try this on your next big event and let me know how it works out for you.
1. First off (esp. during the week of the event), you need to know what the event is and where its taking place. This helps you not to overdress or under-dress.
2. Figure out what your personal style is (do you like dresses, skirts, jeans, shorts, pants). Unless its a black tie event where you'll feel obliged to wear a dress, try to wear what you feel comfortable in, so you can allow yourself to have fun at the event.
3. Figure out the look you want to go for (cute?, classy/sophisticated?, mature?, boyish?, or just casual?) and know the pieces you have in your closet.
4. Have a celebrity in mind. It helps you to channel your favourite celeb style for the event which is always fun.
5. Now make statement with your shoes or accessories (*bold necklaces are a hit these days but you can sway off that and choose a bold color for your lips instead*).
Remember guys, you don't have to devote any time for this, it can all be done in your head during the week. Maybe when you have some time on your hands you can try on the outfit you have in mind. Just so if it doesn't work, you can plan another one. This can be so much fun and it helps to relieve the stress of trying to find an outfit the day before or the day of the event.
Thanks for reading
By StylishForever at 3:14 PM