12.8.10

“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” Gail Rubin Bereny


Top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Rainbow, Nude strappy shoes, Watch: Aldo

I wore this to church and thought i would share some photos with you guys. I'm loving bold shoulders these days so when i saw this bright green rouched shoulder top, it was SOLD! I had to get it asap.
In regards to the shoes, these are my first pair of nude shoes (i know right, i'm so behind on the nude trend). And i'm on the hunt for more so if you find any cute nude shoes anywhere pls let me know and i'll max out that credit card lol.
Thanks for reading fashionistas and have a wonderful day.
Fan me on chictopia HERE

Follow STYLISHEDFOREVER!


DoReen
xo :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit!Please, where's the skirt from?

StylishForever said...

my friend got it for me and i think its from rainbow

Unknown said...

hey! i am following you! will you follow me back,please? :) xo~

www.ninaonthemoon.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Your hips are out of control in that skirt girl! Woo. Work!!!

Patrycja Mencel said...

mmm, i'm in love in your shoes!

you're very beautiful girl! greets - www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

hey girlie..thanx for passing by my blog n leaving a lovely comment...am grateful,am nw following u think u r beautiful n gorj..ur blog is cute lol