17.9.10

Sushi Night


Blazer:NYC vintage shop, black n white oxfords, Navy vintage purse
My weekend basically starts from thursday at noon since i have no classes till monday and it feels quite nice to have so much time for myself. Well it had been a while since i had sushi so myself and a couple of friends hit the sushi place and conquered some sushi to fill up our "sushi desires". It was nice to get out of the apartment (even though i had cooked up a storm earlier) to feel the breeze of downtown. I don't know if its just me but i don't like to stay at one place for too long; it basically feels like being stuck in a cave so i just have to get out for a while. But ah well we're all different.
I hope you're all having a great weekend already. Stay fabulous and blessed!
Thanks for reading.
Fan me on chictopia HERE
Follow STYLISHEDFOREVER!

DoReen
xo :)

15 comments:

Velma Williams said...

Awww so cute!! im goinf for sushi this weekend :)

StylishForever said...

oh yea, love it so much i could squander it every day.

Zarna said...

i looooove your oxfords! i really want a pair!

and btw - im also a sushi lover and your photos look amazing!

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Stylelover said...

You look amazing!!! I love the blazer, that colour is so in right now!!! and looks great on you.
And don't get me started on the oxfords... OH MY!
xoxo
Vicky

Chic Therapy said...

Loves it!You look gorgeous and i love all d colors.Are those oxford Steve Madden?Now i wish i got me a pair!

Kristen Leo said...

i love this outfit! nice blog! following you with bloglovin! :)
take a look at my blog too if you like :)

jum said...

I adore this outfit, especially your oxfords.

xo
B.

www.hergalaxyy.blogspot.com

Ayanna Michelle said...

Lovely! J'adore those shoes. The whole look is dope, though. Following your blog, follow back if you fancy :)

http://quenchfab.blogspot.com

Ria said...

Totally agreed, I gotta get out sometimes. Those desserts look crazy delicious

Lisa said...

love eating on my own and the down time! cute oxfords :)))

Fashionably Black said...

It's great to have a long weekend! I love that mustard colored blazer and how you paired it with that shoulderbag!

Great to see you posting pics again!

www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the color of this jacket! thanks for the nice message on my blog! hugs

Viv said...

lovely outfit, you looks great!





myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Abi said...

That looks so yum! Might need some sushi for lunch.

Love your blazer and bag! Hope you had a lovely weekend

Sarah said...

oooh love the blazer! Fantastic colour, it looks great on you dear! xx