10.4.12

NEW IN!!


I'm finally done with my project plan for the semester, thank God! So now I can focus on other things apart from school work. I got these shoes from boohoo about a month ago and I couldn't wait to blog about it. I'm getting a little obsessed with mary jane pumps lately, it's crazy. These purple ones are my third pair and hopefully the last, that way I don't accumulate a whole closet of the same shoes. The black wedges also have those straps but it doesn't look right with it on me so i'm just going to have to wear them without the straps.

...and I'm just realizing that the majority of my shoes are in suede, not that it's a bad thing but am I alone on this one??
Get in touch with me on facebooktwitter or via email. Have a wonderful week, stay fab and blessed, xox.

13 comments:

7eventh Letter said...

Very cute shoes! The black ones are my favorite.

7eventh Letter
http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

Sing of Singature Style said...

Something so cool about suede punmps. Love em both.

Fashion Innocent said...

i also noticed u love suede pieces.They are cute though.I love love the purple ones!!

PensiveFashionista said...

I love the purple ones!
I agree with you about wearing the black shoes without the straps.

Congrats on being done with your project plan. I'm counting down the days until graduation. It cannot come soon enough!

Heavenly Fashion said...

The purpilish pink ones are cute http://heavenly-fashion.blogspot.com/

Leslie J said...

The purple/pink color is a very cute color. I bet it is going to look great on*__*!

Roni E. said...

Cute shoes. I love mary jane heels as well. I don't think a girl can have too many of those. And suede? I love it and I have several pairs as well, so shame in your game! :)

Unknown said...

omg i am drooling..purple color is so hot..i am following your lovely blog. take care.

http://www.cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

Nancie said...

love both of theme! I love suede shoes! you aint alone!
FASHION NOTEBOOK

Anonymous said...

Pumps and heels. I have not worn in so so so long. Cute. I would have to start easy.

Fiorenza said...

wow!! O_O
let's follow each other??

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

kisskiss from italy
Fiore

HauteMangoGirl said...

wow gorgeous :) love the 2nd ones!

xx

EstiloSierra said...

Beautiful!! And nice colour. I really like your blog. Would you like to follow each other?
Xoxo

EstiloSierra.blogspot.com