5.10.12

Niagara Falls

 
I was at Niagara falls a few weeks ago and I thought I should round up my summer with this post. I went with the family to have a quick barbeque lunch and then took a stroll around the falls. I live somewhat close to the area so it wasn't a long drive. It was an unforgettable night of fun and laughter with the people who matter the most, family. The scariest moment though was being on the skywheel, omg! It was on a different level! But it was fun and an awesome experience.
I hope you had a wonderful summer, so until next time...have a blessed weekend. To all the Canadian readers, have a great long weekend and thanksgiving. Take it easy on the turkey! xox.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer has definitely been long over for me. :/ You look like you had a lot of fun on your trip.


xo
Maggie
http://magz725.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous summer darling - you look beautiful

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

@BloggerEda

Anonymous said...

You look like you had an amazing time!

Style & Poise said...

Cute dress and lovely color on you!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Olivia Noel said...

Aww you're so pretty :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty look! I like the necklace. I miss Summer already! :)

Sing of Singature Style said...

Cool dress.

S. Bella said...

you look great and look like a fun trip

B A R B A R A said...

OMG you are Nigerian (ok Barbara, be calm. Lol). I love meeting bloggers with some kind o relationship to Nigeria.
I love the dress you have on and that neckpiece is to die for.
Barbara
http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com
Lagos, Nigeria