5.6.12

Knit + Florals

Photobucket
Lately, I'm getting more interested in DIY's and apparently there are about a million blogs out there for that, I was totally clueless. Hopefully you'll get to see some of my "not so fabulous" DIY's at some point. Photobucket
Globo boat shoes// F21 skirt// Thrifted purse// Aldo watch// colourblock jumper Photobucket Photobucket
If you want to be one of my facebook style features, CLICK HERE to find out how. Don't forget to "like" the page on facebook Have a blessed and wonderful rest of the week...xox.

19 comments:

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

love this yellow :)

Oluwaseun S. said...

Sweet look. I like how you paired the skirt with the shoes! :)

SittingPretty said...

That yellow goes perfect with that floral skirt! Love this outfit!

XO Kelley
http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

Sing said...

Cool sweater.

Kacrates said...

Beautiful

Cherrie J. said...

You look so cute!! Love the colors! Off to find out how I can become a facebook style feature! :)

-Cherrie

Eda. said...

So pretty darling, you look lovely!"

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

Follow me on twitter @BloggerEda

Loes said...

Amazing! Yellow looks great on you :)

Chic Therapy said...

this gorgeous jumper again!I love it

Claudeen said...

I love the sweater. Love your hair as well!

Kimbunnii said...

Beautiful!

Maggie ☮ said...

I LOVE the idea of a DIY but I can never actually bring myself to do it lol

Stefania B. said...

love your sweater!!!! :)

mielabeille said...

you're pretty. your skin tone and your hair style i like :)

Empress said...

Love this look, especially the shoes!

True Queen

Sonum said...

Love that bright yellow color!
theurbanfashiongal.com

Style d'une petite togolaise said...

The yellow is perfect on you!

Melissa said...

Congrats hun

A walk in town said...

I love the outfit it's at the same time colourful and cute.